Thursday, 6 March 2014

Week 5 - DVD label

I have added to my draft, a clipping mask so the edges over the bleed are gone, i have also done this for the BBFC symbol so any chance of overspill is gone, I have also used the paintbrush to add an effect on the Omen (scratches), I have also used a transparent circle to add a text wrap to the inner part of it to add legal disclaimers (currently lorem ipsum).
 
 
 
 
Things to be completed (Label);

Add in the white section at the top for the xbox 360 logo for consistency.

Change the lorem ipsem to proper text.

Change the font of the Gears of war : Emergence, and use editing to make it more unique.

Change the font for the Catstick Games.


Optional objectives;

Recreate the xbox 360 logo to remove pixellation

Recreate omen (although it's already as good as possible, it would be more worthwhile to do so, to pick up extra marks for the assignment)

After the main things have been completed my work will be shifted to the DVD inlay, and possibly the optional objectives side to the label.

No comments:

Post a Comment