So far for the trailer I have compiled clips from other existing media, noted in previous blogs, and i have applied visual effects to them, I have also added a black colour matte and added in my logo to stretch in and fade out at the start.
The effects I have used currently;
Time echo - this is to bring out certain effects such as blood spatter and explosions after the second title, I want to draw the attention to the bright colours to give a contrast from all over the video and glorify some of the game's potential effects
Fade out - I have used this to apply an effect to my logo on the startup on the video so it transitions onto the next clip more smoothly and gives the effect to the watcher that it's happening quickly
Dip to black - I have used this to transition between titles so it isn't a solid transition, which give the impression that the work itself isn't of a good quality
No comments:
Post a Comment