Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Week 4 - Brainstorming DVD label

The current idea I have for my company logo is similar to the Epic games logo, except with a few additions, such as a box above the 6 sided shape for a name, and a chevron type part underneath.

The ideas i have for the name of the company are;

Not-so-Epic games

Gears of war

Badass games


Although the placement on the cover itself will be minimal (small size) I will be putting a fair amount of effort in creating it.

I will also be probably following the style of the previous Gears of war games for the DVD label itself, with the skull recreated using vector graphics (illustrator).

I have also decided that because this is a franchise owned by microsoft and published for the Xbox consoles, that i will include their logos for the disc and DVD inlay, as it would be for any standard game, the vector image will be created by me personally and the company logo.

Next blog post will have my logo template and further ideas for the DVD label.

No comments:

Post a Comment